Indefinite leave to remain (ILR)

You may be eligible for settlement - Indefinite Leave to Remain, if your partner is a British citizen settled in the UK. Your current visa must be based on being their partner, which includes being their husband or wife, their civil partner, in a relationship that is like a marriage or civil partnership. You must prove you have been living together since your last visa renewal. You must also intend to continue your relationship after you apply. You must have been living in the UK for at least 5 or 10 years depending on your visa route. If you are not sure which route you are on, please check with us

If you are 18 to 64 years of age when you apply you must also pass the Life in the UK test and meet the English Language requirements.

You must be of good character, you generally need to provide proof of finances, adequate accommodation, receipt of any public funds etc. 

Contact us to discuss your immigration matter