Commonwealth citizens and British nationals (overseas) (BNO)

British National (Overseas) BNO visa

If you are from Hong Kong and are a British national (overseas) you and your family members can apply for a British National (Overseas) visa.

Learn More  

Prove you have right of abode in the UK

Having right of abode means you are allowed to live or work in the UK without any immigration restrictions...

Learn More  

Windrush Scheme: get a document showing your right to be in the UK

If you are settled in the UK but do not have a document to prove it, you may be eligible to apply to the ‘Windrush Scheme’.

Learn More