fiancé Visa

fiancé Visa

If you want to come to the UK to marry your fiancé - then you can apply for fiancé visa to come to the UK and get married. You will have six months to get married which can be extended for another six months if you cannot get married within the first six months due to extenuating circumstances, eg. Covid-19 Pandemic.

To apply as a fiancé, you and your partner both need to be 18 or over. 

Your partner must also either:

be a British or Irish citizen, or have settled status in the UK - for example, they have indefinite leave to remain, EU settled status or proof of permanent residence be from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein and have pre-settled status - they must have started living in the UK before 1 January 2021; have a Turkish Businessperson visa or Turkish Worker visa; have refugee status or humanitarian protection in the UK. You and your partner must intend to live together permanently in the UK after you apply. If your partner have settled status you may be able to apply to the free EU Settlement Scheme or for a family permit.

The exact requirements you will need to satisfy will vary depending on your circumstances.  You may want to speak to an immigration lawyer for expert advice. 

To apply for a fiancé Visa, you must be engaged to a British citizen, UK settled person or UK refugee. You must provide proof of your genuine relationship and also meet specific requirements. Get in touch with our immigration lawyers to receive professional advice on your fiancé  Visa application and we will assist you through the process of your entry clearance application to the UK.

We will be happy to assist with your fiancé partner visa application to the UK. We take your instructions, collect all relevant information and evidence, complete your application and submit it to the Home Office UKVI. You can contact us by phone 01202925737 or email or by completing our contact form.