Partner Visa UK

Partner Visa UK

Partner Visa UK - immigration advice and services

UK Spouse Visa, commonly known as a UK Marriage Visa, allows non-UK nationals to join their partner in the UK. Your spouse must be either a British citizen or settled person in the UK. Call us on 01202 925737 for immediate help and assistance with your immigration matter. We are here to help you in person, via phone or video call.

Spouse Visa UK

Partner Visa UK or a UK Marriage Visa, is a settlement visa that allows you to live together with your British partner in the UK for up to 33 months. It can be extended for another 30 months if you meet certain conditions. After holding a Partner Visa usually for 5 years you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and, eventually, British Citizenship. 

To apply for a Marriage Visa and enter the UK, you must be married to, or in a civil partnership with a British citizen, UK settled person or UK refugee. You must provide proof of your genuine relationship and also meet specific requirements. Get in touch with our immigration lawyers to receive professional advice on your Spouse - Partner Visa application and we will assist you through the process of your entry clearance application to the UK or your leave to remain application in the UK.

We will be happy to assist with your family, spouse, fiancé, civil partner visa application to the UK. We take your instructions, collect all relevant information and evidence, complete your application and submit it to the Home Office UKVI. You can contact us by phone 01202925737 or email or by completing our contact form.