Short Term Visas

Placeholder Image

A - Youth Mobility Scheme visa

You can apply for a Youth Mobility Scheme visa if you want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years

Placeholder Image

B - Graduate Visa

A Graduate visa gives you permission to stay in the UK for at least 2 years after successfully completing a course in the UK. You must be in the UK when you apply.

Placeholder Image

C - Temporary Work

There are several types of temporary worker visas you can apply for...