Student and Dependent Visas

Placeholder Image

A - Student visa to study in the UK

This visa has replaced the Tier 4 (General) student visa.

Placeholder Image

B - Extend your Student visa

You may be able to extend your Student visa to stay longer and continue your course or study a new course.

Placeholder Image

C - Student Dependant Visa

Partner and children of students