Other Work Visas

Overseas Media Representative & Turkish ECAA Worker Visa UK

Overseas Media Representative Visa UK You can apply for overseas media representative visa for UK to work in the UK as a representative of an overseas media organisation on a long term assignment. Turkish ECAA Worker Visa UK You can apply to switch into Turkish ECAA Worker visa from inside the UK if you are a Turkish national who has legally worked in the UK for at least 1 year.

Learn More

Domestic Worker Visa UK

The Domestic Worker visa route allows entry for domestic workers currently employed by a person overseas to accompany their employer into the UK, for the purpose of domestic work. Domestic workers applying to enter on or after 6April 2012 are limited to a maximum 6 months in the UK. Domestic workers may include - cleaners; chauffeurs; gardeners; cooks; nannies; those carrying out personal care for the employer or a member of the employer’s family and those providing a personal service relating to the running of the employer's household, for example, those whose duties include protecting the employer and members of their family.

Learn More