Students: if your education provider loses their sponsor licence

You will need to find a new course with a different education provider if your sponsor loses their licence. Your new education provider will need to sponsor you. Your current visa will be limited to 60 days (or however long you have left on the visa if it is less than 60 days). You will have to leave the UK if you do not find a new sponsor in that time. Your visa will be withdrawn immediately if you are involved in the reasons for the withdrawal. 

How we can help

We can assist in your admission at a new licensed education provider within the 60 day period. 

Our partner companies are expert in their field of student admissions at UK university colleges and schools. 

We pride ourselves on being approachable and proactive in understanding and meeting our clients’ needs. We are a highly driven team, dedicated to providing professional, honest, affordable and reliable UK immigration law advice and services to our clients. We take your instructions, understand your requirements, discuss your options with you and advise you accordingly. We provide complete and comprehensive service from initial advice up to the point of decision by the Home Office (or the court if it is an appeal matter). Our success rate in our immigration applications is perfect, which is due to our honest work ethics in taking clear and concise instructions from our clients and collecting supporting evidence from the outset. You can contact us on 01202925737 or call us on mobile 07548856403 or email us at or by completing our contact form.