Child Student Visa


You can apply for a Child Student visa if you’re between 4 and 17 years old and you want to study at an independent school in the UK. You must: 

  • have an unconditional offer of a place on a course at an independent school
  • be able to show you’ll have access to enough money to support you in the UK and pay for your course
  • have the consent of your parent or guardian to study in the UK - you’ll need to prove this when you apply

If you’re 18 or over, apply for a Student visa instead. This visa has replaced the Tier 4 (Child) student visa.

How We Can Help

We pride ourselves on being approachable and proactive in understanding and meeting our clients’ needs. We are a highly driven team, dedicated to providing clear and reliable immigration advice to human rights applicants as part of a professional and friendly service. We take your instructions, understand your requirements, collect all the necessary evidence, complete your application and submit it to the Home Office (UKVI) for consideration. Please contact us by phone on 01202 925737 or email or complete our contact form.