Students: if your education provider loses their sponsor licence


You’ll need to find a new course with a different education provider if your sponsor loses their licence. Your new education provider will need to sponsor you. Your current visa will be limited to 60 days (or however long you have left on the visa if it’s less than 60 days). You’ll have to leave the UK if you don’t find a new sponsor in that time. Your visa will be withdrawn immediately if you’re involved in the reasons for the withdrawal.

How We Can Help

We pride ourselves on being approachable and proactive in understanding and meeting our clients’ needs. We are a highly driven team, dedicated to providing clear and reliable immigration advice to human rights applicants as part of a professional and friendly service. We take your instructions, understand your requirements, collect all the necessary evidence, complete your application and submit it to the Home Office (UKVI) for consideration. Please contact us by phone on 01202 925737 or email or complete our contact form.