Parent of a Child Student, Visa

Parent of a Child Student, Visa

You can only apply for a Parent of a Child Student visa if your child has or is applying for a Child Student visa. Or if they currently have a Tier 4 (Child) visa. Your child must be aged between 4 and 11 when you apply, and be attending an independent school in the UK.

You must also:

  • be the only parent accompanying your child in the UK
  • have enough money to support yourself and your child in the UK
  • maintain your main home outside the UK
  • plan to leave the UK when your visa expires

How We Can Help

We pride ourselves on being approachable and proactive in understanding and meeting our clients’ needs. We are a highly driven team, dedicated to providing clear and reliable immigration advice to human rights applicants as part of a professional and friendly service. We take your instructions, understand your requirements, collect all the necessary evidence, complete your application and submit it to the Home Office (UKVI) for consideration. Please contact us by phone on 01202 925737 or email or complete our contact form.