Employees: if your visa sponsor loses their licence

Employees: if your visa sponsor loses their licence

You’ll have to leave your job and leave the UK if your employer loses their sponsor licence - unless you make a new visa application to stay in the UK. You could also be affected if:

  • their licence is suspended
  • they’re taken over
  • they don’t renew their licence

What happens to you depends on whether you’re already in the UK when your employer’s sponsor licence changes.

How We Can Help

We pride ourselves on being approachable and proactive in understanding and meeting our clients’ needs. We are a highly driven team, dedicated to providing clear and reliable immigration advice to human rights applicants as part of a professional and friendly service. We take your instructions, understand your requirements, collect all the necessary evidence, complete your application and submit it to the Home Office (UKVI) for consideration. Please contact us by phone on 01202 925737 or email office@arukvisa.co.uk or complete our contact form.