top of page

Our Services - UK Visa, Immigration, Nationality Applications and Human Rights Appeals

Expert UK Immigration Lawyers Nationality and Human Rights Lawyers Immigration Advisers and Immigration Consultants Providing affordable professional Immigration Advice Services and Representation with integrity and honesty to Local, National and International Clients. Complete and comprehensive solution for all your Immigration law matters

Work in the UK

  • Sponsors and sponsorship Licence

  • Skilled Worker Visa

  • Health and Care Worker visa

  • Senior or Specialist Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)

  • Senior or Specialist Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)

  • Temporary Work Visa

  • Youth Mobility Scheme visa

  • Graduate visa

  • High Potential Individual (HPI) visa

  • Investor, business development and talent visas

  • UK Ancestry visa

Study in the UK

  • Student visa

  • Child Student visa

  • Study English in the UK (Short-term study visa)

  • Students: if your education provider loses their sponsor licence

  • UK visa sponsorship management system

Appeal against a visa or immigration decision

  • You can appeal to the First-tier Tribunal if the Home Office has decided to:

  • refuse your protection claim

  • asylum claim’ or ‘humanitarian protection'

  • revoke your protection status

  • refuse your human rights claim

  • refuse you a residence document or deport you under the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016

  • revoke your British citizenship

Family visas: apply, extend or switch

  • spouse or partner

  • fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner

  • child

  • parent

  • relative who’ll provide long-term care for you

  • Apply for an EU Settlement Scheme family permit to join family in the UK

  • Apply for a Ukraine Family Scheme visa

  • Indefinite leave to remain if your partner dies

  • Visas when you separate or divorce

Live permanently in the UK

  • Settle in the UK (indefinite leave to remain)

  • Prove you have right of abode in the UK

  • Apply to stay in the UK as a stateless person

  • Become a British citizen

  • Prove your knowledge of English for citizenship and settling

  • Life in the UK Test

Visit the UK

  • Visit the UK as a Standard Visitor

  • Visit on business

  • Visit to study

  • Visit as an academic

  • Visit for medical reasons

  • When you can extend your stay

bottom of page